Thanks to Masha for nominating me for the Liebster Award, I'll surely will answer the questions, just can't carry it on as I don't know 10 blogger with less than 200 follower buuut lets start anyways :
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
V: Really good question! I try to live every day to the fullest and no matter how much you try to plan things, it always comes way different than you might expect! So lets hope I'll be a happy, fashion-lover in my 30's living life with my man by my side.
- If you could invite any celebrity to a dinner who would that be and why?
V: Hard question! Probably just Katy Perry & friends. Haven't seen Lady in ages!
- Your favourite cartoon.
V: I'm such a cartoon lover. I just love them all. From 'the weekenders' to 'pepper ann' I'd always prefer a cartoon over a sci-fi movie ha!
- Who's the person that inspired you most in your life?
V: Only tricky questions here! I guess everything inspires me daily. Fashion, music, but I guess most of all my grandma's , both are so different but thought me so much in life. And I guess some records like 'Tragic Kingdom' (NoDoubt) and 'One Of The Boys' by Katy Perry.
- Any bad habits?
V: Who does not have them? I guess I try to make everything perfect which is a real bad habit because people get nerved by it fastly haha. And my shopping addiction maybe! (It's all in control for now ha! But you know us women!)
- What's your ideal travel destination?
V: I've visited so many places, cultures and people but still theres so much to see! I love to travel and I think it always depends on what kind of adventure you're looking for. My home is bulgaria to me, allthough I love Germany for all the possibilities you have here. Then again if you're looking for a peaceful holiday destination I can definitely recommend a over water bungalow at Meeru Island on the maldives. Then my favourite city again is probably London. But I really want to visit NYC as well. I just love travelling!
- Your favourite colour?
V: I love all colors!
- What's your favourite movie and why?
V: The Emperor's New Groove probably, hard to choose one! Cartoons win here!
- What is the last book you've read?
V: The life of pi
- How would you describe your personal style?
V: elegant, classy, chic mixed with punk & comfy elements
- What's your dream job?
V: Something including my passion for fashion would be a dream ;)
10 Facts about me :
1. I can't remember jokes
2. I'm addicted to cats, I'd only communicate & live with them if it would be possible
3. I'm speaking bulgarian, german, english, bit spanish, bit russian & bit finnish
4. I prefer concerts over disco & partys
5. I love painting , playing guitar & piano
6. I'm so addicted to strawberries that I have tattooed one on my right leg
7. I try to eat as healthy as possible
8. I love baking, I might open a bakery when I'm a granny
9. Sometimes I'm having my freaky 5 min. when I dance around like a weirdo and compose songs for children
10. I love sleeping
Hope you liked what you read! I'm so weird really! Hope you still like me haha!
Friday, 17 May 2013
Thursday, 16 May 2013
Of course with the help of my little baby again! (He's just the pro when it comes to beauty products!)
The theme this time was 'FIT & BEAUTIFUL' as the temperatures start to climb and we start getting our body fit for our bikini in the summer! I liked the theme of the box a lot as you guys know I work out a lot and I never know which products I should use after workout. So here are the products I tried :
Friday, 10 May 2013
|by my love MANUEL BETZGA|
PART TWO -
This is what I meant with my last post guys, wearing the same shirt & skirt but in a tooootally complete way! Do you like it? It's what I wore for the Ellie Goulding concert in Luxembourg at Den Atelier. I love adding eyecatchers to more classy colours like black, white, nude etc. Therefore my favourite Leopard wedges!